06 April 2012

My Thing Is Bigger Than....Well, Never Mind!

I'm going to break a promise to myself.  I didn't make the promise to anyone else, so I guess it's okay to break.  Kinda sorta maybe?


Anyway...The soap opera about Miss Universe continues.  First Donald Trump, who owns the pageant, said he's all right with Janna Talackova competing as long as she meets the requirements.  But the Miss Universe organization tried to bar her, claiming that she would violate the rule that all contestants must be "natural born" females.  


So Talackova hired Gloria Allred, the famed civil rights attorney.  Allred said Talackova "did not ask Mr. Trump to prove that he is a naturally-born man, or to see the photos of his birth, to view his anatomy, to see that he was male.  It made no difference to her.  Why should it make any difference to him."


I always knew Trump was a boor.  But he went beyond that:  He turned into a cross between Howard Stern and Rush Limbaugh.  "I think Gloria would be very, very impressed with my anatomy," he said.

The only thing worse than a guy who has to prove to all of the other guys that his thing is bigger than theirs is a guy who has to prove his thing is bigger when there aren't any other guys in the room.  Was Donald Trump born that way, or did somebody or something make him so?

No comments: