- We absolutely must have the right shoes.
- We absolutely must have the right bag.
- Not having the right outfit can ruin our day.
- We accessorize, accessorize, accessorize!
- We know that titanium is sooo 1996.
- We spend more to get less.
- We justify maxing out credit cards and raiding 401 K’s by saying, “I bought it on sale!”
- We can never be rich or thin enough. (Don’t I know about this one!)
- No matter what we do, we end up with “helmet hair.”
- Our spouses/partners/loved ones simply cannot understand.
08 September 2010
OK, now I’m going to offend Floyd “I have a naturally high testosterone level” Landis and get myself barred from every gender studies program in the world. But it will be a lot of fun. Here goes:
All cyclists are, or should have been born, women because
Trust me: I know!